News 25 April 2019
Stannah Lifts based in Andover Hampshire have taken delivery of the latest generation Mitsubishi Sensia Reachtruck to offer enhanced reliability and operator safety.
We removed the old machine which was 17 years old so this was a huge upgrade and change for the business and operators.
The new 2019 Mitsubishi Sensia reachtruck range offers many award winning features that was met with open arms by a mixture of drivers.
The main key here that made this such a success over the competition following the free onsite demonstration was the driver comfort, ease of use along with huge savings on operating costs.
Operators moving from a 2002 machine loved the fact that we could set the new machine onsite to their exact specification (we always do this free of charge on delivery) we set the hydraulic speeds along with traveling speed and braking to suit the operators requirements which is all adjusted within seconds.
Steering was changed from 360 to 180 degree to match the old machine.
Some of the main features that shine on this model:
- Revolutionary visionmast offers unrivalled forward vision
- Clear view fork carriage offers optimal visibility of forks at first stacking height
- Cornering control optimizes speed on curves for stable performance at fast travel speeds
- Unlimited 360 degree steering
- Progressive steering enables easy maneuvering at low speeds
- Sensitive drive system offers precise control of mast and truck behaviors for accurate, smooth and stable performance
- Sway control significantly reduces mast movement at height
Here’s to the next 17 years service from the industries leading manufacturer Mitsubishi.
Call the team today on 01264 324055 to discuss your next forklift requirement or click the link below to view the award winning Mitsubishi reachtruck range