News 26 March 2012
The New 2012 Mitsubishi powered pallet truck range has been fully re designed and rebuilt from the chassis up, the new model range is the most robust truck in the market place and designed and built for heavy duty applications. Below is a list of some of the key features of the New Heavy duty model:
The Totally New From The Chassis Up 2012 Premia Es Model
The 1.6 to 2.0 tonne N2 models have been specially created for hard-wearing applications. High stability and a market leading lift height allow easy operation on uneven surfaces. Outdoor operation is possible in all weather thanks to protection of the chassis and electrical systems against rain and splashing water. Low-maintenance design, with no vulnerable components, minimises the chance of breakdown and lowers servicing costs.
New Key Features
- Robust Heavy-Duty Construction: offers exceptional durability in all working conditions
- Sealed Chassis: chassis is completely closed, keeping water and dirt away from critical components
- Water Resistant Design: Diverts splashed moisture away from key components
- Strong Drive Unit: Oil filled transmission is reliable and not sensitive for moisture and dirt
- Strong Fork Construction: combines robustness and agility for effortless pallet entry. The maximum lifting height of 135mm offers sufficient ground clearance for the steepest ramps
- New Castor Wheels: Fitted to provide excellent stability and prevents wheel damage on ramps
- Closed Battery Compartment: This prevents impact damage
- Heavy-Duty Tiller Arm: Metal tiller offering strong sturdy robust usage to last the test of time in the heaviest applications
Click on our products page to view pictures/view videos and download a specification sheet on the New outstanding model.